M&A IT - Manager/ Director - Full Time Role - (Top Management Consulting)
Denver , CO 80201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Manager and Director levels:
- 8 - 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, recent consulting experience is "highly desired.
- Strong M&A IT experience covering Application and Infrastructure Rationalization, and overall IT Strategy in M&A environment
- Delivering IT Strategies driven both from a top down analysis starting with an articulated business strategy and a bottom up technology capability analysis. Experiences include: IT/Business Alignment, IT Transformation, IT Organization/Operating Models, IT Assessment/Due Diligence
- Assisting clients in formalizing the tools and processes needed to understand how IT resources and programs create shareholder (business) value, and how to improve IT resource allocation to maximize value. Experiences include: IT Performance Management, IT Portfolio Management, IT Sourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring, IT Cost Reduction, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Migration/Standup is a plus.
Locations: Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Denver, Huston, Dallas, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia
- Travel M-TH for consulting roles (50%)
- Full Time
- Previous Consulting experience is a MUST
- Bachelors degree
Best in class benefits.