Santa Clara , CA 95052
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
COVID Testing/VacciCenter LVN
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately collect specimens via nasopharyngeal or sputum for the testing of the COVID-19 virus
- May be required to measure temperatures and gather *information from visitors/members/staff and physicians entering Kaiser Permanente (KP) medical office buildings per current CDC guidelines and KP policy and procedures
- *Symptoms of COVID-19 (The list does not include all possible symptoms and is continuously being updated. Refer to CDC COVID-19 website).
- Fever of chills
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Administer flu immunizations for pediatric members (as dictated by state regulations) (during the influenza season)
- Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents.
- Adhere to current hand hygiene standards
- Understands and complies with applicable federal, state and local laws. Adheres to quality assurance procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain all HIPAA and OSHA standards while on events.
- Proficient with administering vaccinations including influenza, Tdap, Hep A or B, or pneumonia (during the influenza season)
- Skills required for vaccine handling, preparation, transportation and storage (during the influenza season)
- Must be knowledgeable of required regulations and comply with them.
- Excellent customer service internally and externally.
- Ability to read, understand and follow detailed procedures.
- Basic computer skills necessary including access to internet /email and maintains accurate, complete, and legible records (may be required to enter vaccine administered during the influenza season)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at https://allyon.com/candidates/current-positions/
Allyon, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Allyon, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.