Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Luxury Sales Associate - Charleston, SC
Charleston , SC 29401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
The RealReal is looking for motivated, self-driven, independent, entrepreneurial individuals who have a
passion for luxury product and working with a discriminating clientele. The Luxury Sales Associate will focus
on being out in the field to identify new business, build on existing accounts and bring in new luxury product
for the countrys largest authenticated online luxury consignment marketplace.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This commission-only, part-time position is responsible to generate consignments by leveraging your existing connections as well as personal and professional contacts.
- These contacts can include but are not limited to stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and friends and acquaintances.
- Achieve a monthly revenue goal, develop and implement marketing strategies to identify new and repeat consignments with The RealReal.
- Meet with consignors in their home to set price expectations, take possession of the merchandise they have identified and also try to identify additional items they would be willing to consign.
- Record consignment via utilization of our internal tools, then process and ship to the designated RealReal warehouse/s.
- Utilize your training and knowledge of luxury merchandise to carefully review with the consignor, ensure all items are up to TRR quality standards and on the current Designer List and process all items for shipment.
- A strong network of professional or personal contacts who can provide a recurring source of consignments.
- Deep knowledge of and a passion for luxury brands for multiple categories; womens, mens, fine jewelry, watches, home, and art.
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is critical where this position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele.
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit with great attention to detail and customer service. Previous experience in outside sales, luxury retail, styling, or public relations is desired but not essential.
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems.
- This is a part-time position.