Luxury Manager - Brooklyn, NY
New York , NY 10001
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet the aggressive monthly goal for the market while maintaining focus on premier luxury product.
- Leverage your existing contacts, relationships, and network to drive business and generate consignment, while maintaining strong relationships with our current consignor base.
- Constantly prospect and develop new relationships and connections in order to drive business. These include stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, and individual consignors.
- Meet with consignors in their home to review/pick-up their luxury merchandise.
- Carefully review/process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged and up to our very high quality standards.
- Develop marketing strategies to continually increase consignment with The RealReal.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- *REQUIRED* Relationships with a large number of luxury fashion clients who you could immediately convert to consignors. You should also have a very strong network of professional or personal contacts who could also yield additional consignors. Access to a car for transportation to and from consignment appointments.
- 5+ years of work experience in luxury wholesale, retail, styling, image consulting, or luxury public relations.
- A strong sales ability and mentality paired with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical. This position requires the person to work directly with very discriminating clientele.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals.
- Critical knowledge of luxury brands. Great attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems.
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus.
- Ability to work nights/weekends when needed to accommodate the clients request for an appointment.
- Technically savvy; able to work in Google Suite and Sales Force a HUGE +
This position is a very full-time job with a rigorous schedule and requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.
401K and Health, Vision, Dental on your first day!
Transportation assistance (shuttle service from nearby Bart stations)
PTO and vacation time.
Career growth opportunities and much more!
The RealReal provides the largest selection of authenticated luxury items including mens and womens fashion, fine jewelry & watches, and fine art & home. Consignors earn 60-70% of the sale price and items sell quickly. Its free in-home pickup service is available in 20+ major cities across the US. The fine jewelry & watch valuation offices in select cities offer people free valuations on their pieces from the companys professional gemologists. In 2015, The RealReal was named to the Business of Fashion 500 list, recognizing companies reshaping the global fashion industry. In the same year, the company was awarded the Game Changer award by W Magazine and Decoded Fashion. To learn more about The RealReal, visit www.therealreal.com.