Lunch Service Coordinator (Operations & Customer Service)
New York , NY 10016
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This role is that of an all-rounder in our Specials Ops team.
The primary objectives of the Special Ops team are to ensure
- 99.99% on-time delivery
- 99.99% order accuracy
This position will be based in New York City.
The candidate will go through our Special Ops training that will touch areas in operations and customer service. After successful training, the lunch service coordinator will own or assist with:
- Pre-service preparation
- Are we appropriately staffed across all operations roles?
- Is hub setup for service?
- Identifying and prioritize VIP customers/deliveries for the day
- Are supplies/inventory in-order and ready to go?
- Ongoing, primary support during-service
- Centralizing internalizing communications
- Know whats happening in each leg of our process - from food pickup, to incoming, to counting, to packing, to outgoing, to customer receipt
- Following up any loose ends of the chain during service in real-time
- Staying on top of all operations sub departments
- QA'ing the food as it comes to ensure proper quality and packaging standards are maintained.
- First point of contact for external communications mainly restaurants
- Liaising with customer service team taking incoming calls
- Actively monitoring, responding customer issues that come in email
- Proactively alerting customers regarding any issues with delivery, troubleshooting
- Post-service roundup and next day planning and preparation
- Daily recap which reports mistakes, late deliveries, and other issues that arose during the day; communicate daily customer feedback
- Ideate, collaborate on process improvement
- Liaise with the restaurant team to communicate feedback about restaruants and dishes
- Create training protocol via manuals, videos regarding several aspects of service: dispatch, sorting, picking, packing, bagging
- Creation of checklists for all aspects of our service; pre, during, post, and ensuring theyre followed daily
- No prior experience required
- We care about mindset, willingness to learn, and attitude over experience.
- Presence of mind and sound judgment are also key
- Must be a great communicator, organized, know how to multi-task/prioritize and have a sense of urgency
- Comfortable and quick with basic technology and software tools primarily Google Suit - Docs, Sheets, Slides, Excel. Ability to quickly switch between different browser tabs and juggle different screens
- Successful candidates have previously come from different backgrounds/interests but tend to positions that involve multitasking with strong communication such as office managers, executive assistants, front desk managers, event coordinators, warehouse operations, supply chain mangers, armed forces.
- This is a contract to hire position. Upon successfully completing your 3 month training period you will become a full-time employee.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- True ground-floor opportunity at an exciting, fast-paced and growing company
- Guaranteed to make an impact
Our culture and working style