VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00Universal Bankers at U.S. Bank break the mold of what it means to be a banker. Focusing on sales and service, Universal Bankers open accounts, handle teller transactions, inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs, and solve customer questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit. Universal Bankers build relationships with customers based on trust, recommending financial solutions based on each customer's unique goals and needs. This includes actively developing new business and expanding existing customer relationships through activities such as outside sales, workplace banking, tabling events, visiting local businesses, apartment complexes, consumer loan originating, and closing and new account opening. At In-Store locations, Universal Bankers perform public address announcements and in-aisle marketing. At On-Site locations, Universal Bankers perform outside and/or campus marketing and sales activities to include walking around campus distributing flyers, and talking to students and faculty about U.S. Bank's products and services.
At U.S. Bank, you'll get the support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Eligibility for incentives is based on sales referrals, branch growth and/or customer satisfaction. Universal Bankers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Three to four years of cash handling sales experience
* Three to four years of related experience in a financial services industry preferred
* Thorough knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
* Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services
* Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
* Effective selling and referral skills
* Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
US BankSanta MonicaCA
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to a career in the music entertainment industry. We are currently looking for the next group of interns to join us at our NYC and LA offices. We offer Internship opportunities in various departments including (but not limited to): Marketing, Publicity, Advertising, Radio Promotions, Artist and Repertoire (A&R), New Media, Sales, Production, Creative, Soundtracks, Film & TV, Business Development, Finance, Licensing, Publishing, International, and Business & Legal.
* Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
* Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
* Should have at least sophomore year standing
* Must be able to legally work in the United States
Out of State Applicants
Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VIEW JOBS11/19/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-17T00:00Providence is calling a Medical Assistant I ( Full Time / Day Shift ) to the Providence Saint John's Medical Foundation location in Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
* Under the direct medical supervision of a physician the Medical Assistant coordinates and assists with the implementation of delegated aspects of care and assists in both direct and indirect patient care of the Providence Saint John's Medical Foundation.
* You will be working with many physicians at this "one stop" shop clinic.
* Strong customer service and back office experience a plus.
* Some weekend work is required for this position.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduation from accredited medical assisting program or licensed RN or LVN.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association.
* Minimum 1 year plus medical office experience
* Proof of MA certification required.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* ICD-9/CPT Coding.
* Knowledge of Electronic Health Records workflow and systems.
* Keyboard/type 45 wpm.
* Spanish Speaking strongly preferred.
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900 physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to providing quality care for all.
Providence Health & ServicesSanta MonicaCA