VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Watch this video to see what it is like being a member of our Sales Team.
HDE (Home Depot Exteriors) Sales Consultants are primarily responsible for selling Home Depot's do-it-for-me services to clients in their homes. Sales Consultants spend the majority of their time traveling to and engaged in professional sales presentations in customers' homes. While at customers' homes, Sales Consultants assess customers' needs, recommend products that fulfill these needs, develop price quotes, and present warranty information and financing options. They work with customers to complete the necessary sales contracts and paperwork. Sales Consultants are also responsible for generating sales leads inside their assigned stores and during scheduled lead generation events, maintaining relationships with assigned stores in an effort to drive their sales, attending meetings, and participating in and/or facilitating training on HDE products and service offerings. Sales Consultants earn commissions based on their sales and are also eligible for monthly bonuses based on sales performance.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
* 70%-Conduct professional sales presentation inside customers' homes. Complete assessment of customers' needs while at their home. Present warranty and available financing options to customers. Prepare for appointments, commute to/from appointments, process sales-related paperwork.
* 30%-Generate leads at assigned store. Participate in scheduled lead generation events. Develop/maintain relationships with store management and associates. Attend branch/team meetings. Attend store meetings and facilitate/participate in training on HDE products and service offerings.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Sales Manager
This position has no direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
Sales Consultants must have a valid driver's license.
* Previous residential, in-home sales experience.
* Prior experience in the home improvement industry.
* Proficiency with computer/iPad and related programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
* Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Strong focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
* Strong attention to detail.
Home DepotPalo AltoCA
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Job Summary:
To prepare tissue specimens for gross examination, assist Pathologists and Pathologist Assistant's during gross examination of tissue specimens, perform gross description and examination of surgical tissues under the direct supervision of a Pathologist, prepare and maintain all laboratory reagents, stains, and solutions, dispose of specimens, perform routine equipment maintenance, file slides and blocks, and assist with quick accession.
Performs and/or assists pathologists in the accessioning, dissection and histologic sampling of variety of anatomical specimens under the direct supervision of pathologists.
Prepares gastric, esophageal, colonic, endometrial and endocervical biopsies
Prepares tissue specimens for gross examination
Cleans grossing stations daily; restocks grossing supplies and clean counters
Loads the tissue cassettes in the tissue processor daily for processing
Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Biological or Chemical Science
Knowledge of CPT codes
Knowledge of Power Plan system;Knowledge of computer systems
Knowledge of laboratory procedures and medical terminology
PREFERRED: previous grossing experience
Sutter HealthPalo AltoCA
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00Plans Examiner
SAFEbuilt is currently seeking experienced Commercial Building Plans Examiners to support their Palo Alto, CA Operations. This position is responsible for examining residential and small commercial building plans to ensure compliance with adopted building codes. Position requires good time management, organization, attention to detail, and people skills. This position offers great opportunity for dynamic, motivated self-starters to work on a variety of assignments. You'll be a member of our highly respected building department team with a full complement of resources to support you and exciting projects to keep you challenged.
* Reviews all plans and specifications for commercial, industrial, and residential projects to ensure compliance with city, state, and federal laws and regulations.
* Initiates preconstruction conferences with contractors and/or developers and associated staff members.
* Provides technical direction and assistance to inspection personnel relating to field problems.
* Assess and resolve complaints received from clients, applicants, public, designers, and contractors.
* Regularly interacts directly with municipal clients and their staff.
* May be required to perform inspections on as needed basis, providing interpretation of codes in the field.
* Attends meetings, educational seminars, and functions relating to building codes.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Strong knowledge of California mechanical, electrical, plumbing, energy, and green building codes.
* Extensive knowledge of local building codes and current construction procedures/technology.
* Must possess the ability to positively interact with other staff members, the general public, contractors, governmental agencies, and other clientele.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Good time management, organization, and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and a considerable amount of independent judgment.
* Ability to prepare written plan review correspondence and update information into company software programs.
* Candidate must be able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced atmosphere.
* Candidate must stay familiar and up to date with different editions of the International Building Codes.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* ICC Plans Examiner certifications in multiple trades preferred.
* ICC Residential & Commercial Inspection certifications in multiple disciplines preferred.
* 1+ years Commercial Plan Review experience preferred; 3+ years Commercial Combo Building Inspector without plan review experience would be considered.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Good driving record.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary and benefits package.
More About SAFEbuilt: One of the fastest growing providers of privatized community development solutions in the country, SAFEbuilt has seen a significant increase in municipal contracts and employee growth over the past few years. 2018 is already shaping up to see similar growth and opportunity. SAFEbuilt partners with over 700 communities of all shapes and sizes throughout the country for the efficient delivery of privatized community development solutions including: building department services, community and transportation planning & zoning and community improvement services. Learn more at: http://safebuilt.com/
With Growth Comes Opportunity! Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. SAFEbuilt employs over 1200 highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Improvement. We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401K Plan, and more.
SAFEbuilt is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us directly on 970-292-2000.