LTAC Nurse - Travel Nurse Job
As an LTAC Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients. This assignment is for NYC Health + Hospitals.
You will administer medicines, oversee treatments and ensure compliance with prescribed therapies.
You will keep accurate, detailed records of treatments and medications; you also need to assess and record patients' vital signs and other information about their condition. You may coordinated with other support personnel while coordinating with physicians and other health care team members. Monitoring patients' physical activity and nutrition habits could also be part of your job description. In addition to your daily work duties, you need to keep up with new developments in your field and complete continuing education courses on a regular basis to maintain your nursing license.
· General and Professional Liability coverage
· Worker Compensation coverage
· If quarantine is required during or directly after, 2 weeks of pay is guaranteed
· Travel to/from NYC reimbursed (flight or mileage)
· Lodging (hotel) provided
· $150 daily stipend for food/transportation/incidentals
· NYC Health + Hospitals system
· Duration: 12 or 16 week assignments, possible option to extend
· Total Weekly Hours: minimum of 4 shifts required
· Start Date: 6/8/20
· Paid Weekly