MJC Consulting &Amp; Recruitment LLC
Austin , TX 78751
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Apply today! Conducting Virtual Interviews Now! We Need Top LPN's! Great Pay Rate! Great Benefits! Job Summary
Are you looking for a licensed practical nursing position that will be more than just a job? When you join our team of caring professionals, you will have the opportunity to practice innovative and dynamic patient care. Our nurses appreciate competitive benefits and pay in an independent and supportive work environment. Numerous career possibilities are available to you while you continually use your nursing talents and skills treating patients in need of health care, and the attention you provide may be the only nonjudgmental, compassionate, and loving communication they encounter in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join our superstar team today.Job Responsibilities
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- Prepare, execute, and assess comprehensive nursing care under the guidance of a registered nurse.
- Complete assignments by setting priorities and engaging in program services.
- Provide comprehensive nursing care services such as implementing the plan of care, offering treatment, and executing recovery plan development.
- Administer prescribed medications and demonstrate a thorough understanding of practice standards and compliance with procedures and medication management.
- Develop therapeutic relationships to provide corrective intervention based on the existence of mental health disorders within the scope of the practice.
- Apply nursing service standard procedures by exhibiting a full awareness of all relevant medical services, related administrative regulations, and techniques to ensure patient safety.
- Respect all patients as culturally diverse individuals and remain considerate of their unique backgrounds when providing attention and treatment.
- Submit detailed records of each visit, including pertinent information on evaluation, treatment recommendations, and plan of care provided within agency guidelines and standards.
- Candidate must have at least two years’ experience in nursing in an acute or long-term care setting
- Candidate will work a rotating schedule and be asked to work three weekends a month and have 2 days off during the week dependent upon scheduling.
- Candidate will need to commit to a 6-month contract
- Candidate will need to have an American Heart Association CPR Card