LPN | Hometown Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
JDK Management Company, LP
Tamaqua , PA 18252
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking for the total package?
At Hometown Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, we treat nurses like the heroes they are!
The Hometown Hero Package:
- Generous sign on bonus $5,000
- Competitive rates, up to $26 per hour (includes hazard pay)
- Shift differentials and shift bonuses
- PTO (vacation, sick, personal, and holidays)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans plus other voluntary insurance options
- Company-paid life insurance, long-term disability, and telehealth
- 401k plan with Company match
- Commitment to training and professional development
- Corporate discounts within our family of businesses
Hometown LPNs have a positive impact every day!
- Performs daily rounds
- Delivers direct hands on care to residents
- Provides treatments and evaluate resident's physical and emotional status
- Support clinical team members consisting of RNs and CNAs
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by attending physician
- Utilizes EHR for documentation and accuracy of clinical care and resident information
- Complete accident/incident reports, as needed
- Transcribe physician's orders to EHR and care plans
- Review that all inventory records are accurate
- Ensure assigned nursing personnel comply with facility policies and regulations
- Supervise assigned CNA staff, delegate appropriate tasks, and provide follow up
- Performs as Charge LPN duties, as needed
Hometown LPNs have professional standards!
- Valid Nurse License within the state of Pennsylvania
- Successfully complete a background check, drug screen, and health physical.
Full job description and requirements will be provided during the interview process.
*Restrictions may apply for sign-on bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Benefit eligibile: full-time, 48+ hours bi-weekly