Fun Town RV
Thackerville , OK 73459
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Essential Duties and Qualifications:
Work Environment & Physical Abilities:
- Performing simple maintenance projects around the dealership.
- Maintain the lot and keep buildings clean.
- Washing, drying, and detailing interior and exterior of RVs for delivery on occasion.
- Performing company errands and deliveries as needed.
- Vacuuming/sweeping and detailing interior and exterior of buildings as needed.
- Maintaining Fun Town RV quality standards.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to keep up in a fast paced environment.
- Various laborious tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have clean driving record with valid drivers license.
- Must be able to work in an un-climate controlled environments.
- Walking/Standing/bending 8 plus hours daily.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Requires frequent walking and standing.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Able to lift 50lbs. consistently and up to 75lbs. occasionally.
- Normal range hearing and vision.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Motor Vehicle Record in good standing.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.