Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Loss Prevention Operations Coordinator
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
This position will report to the West Coast LP Manager. Key areas of responsibility include overseeing security, loss prevention, and general wellbeing for facilities, employees, and clients. Overlooking operational functions and inventory control, as well processing all outbound shipments. Facilities includes the physical footprint of, and any relevant transportation or logistics connected to, the Luxury Consignment Office (LCO) which is located in San Francisco by the Embarcadero.
- Ensure clients are welcomed into an atmosphere that feels safe, private, and luxurious
- Receive clients as they arrive for scheduled appointments
- Transition clients to the Client Manager, while instilling confidence in yours and the companys decorum and professionalism
- Provide clients with complimentary offerings and hospitality services
- Support Loss Prevention
- Inbound and outbound product shipment support
- Ensuring all outbound processes are being followed with carrier service from HQ to our warehouse facility
- Maintain files and records with effective filing system
- Assume facilities facing duties of Client Manager in their absence
- Facilitate needs of the LCO at direction of Client Manager
- Ensuring the facilities is clean and organized
- Reporting facilities related issues to property/building management
- Provides hands on facilities assistance where necessary
- Restocking stockroom, pantries, restrooms and supply cabinets
- Receiving direction from LPM or Client Manager
- Ability to work full-time and overtime when required
- Ability to support off hour events and improvement projects when required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of customers while maintaining a positive customer experience
- Ability to bring new ideas to help efficiency of the office
- 2+ years experience in office administration
- College degree prefered