Loss Prevention And Safety Supervisor (Must Be Osha Certified): Location- Spokane, Washington
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc.
Spokane , Washington 99224
Posted 2 months ago
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Responsible for all aspects of safety and loss prevention at distribution center and associated cross docks. Supervision of assigned staff.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Develop and maintain safety programs to prevent OSHA recordable incidents
2. Develop and maintain company approved Hazmat program
3. Conduct monthly warehouse safety meeting
4. Implement and maintain warehouse specific safety training
5. Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly safety inspections at distribution center and cross-docks (travel required)
6. Evaluate and maintain compliance with safety regulations for government agencies
7. Investigate all safety related incidents
8. Conduct training and implement safety programs at assigned Cross Dock locations
9. Maintain LKQU training to achieve associate compliance
10. Supervises assigned warehouse personnel, assigns tasks and duties on a daily basis
11. Responsible for new hire loss prevention and safety orientation
12. Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace
13. Other duties as assigned.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.