Longwall Production Supervisor
Adger , AL 35006
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Candidates must have current miner certification, either class A or B Mine Foreman Certification, and current Mine Foreman retraining. Attach copies of training and cards with resume.
- Provides first level supervision to a crew of employees responsible for production of coal at the face.
- Responsible for providing a safe work area and maximum productivity on his crew.
- Works closely with the Shift Foreman to follow the mine plan. Must also work closely with the Maintenance Supervisors in coordinating scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the equipment.
- Responsible for completing daily time records and maintaining daily records of production and other information needed by the Shift Foreman.
- Must be able to motivate crewmembers for a high production rate and lower accident rate than the industry average.
- Responsible for teaching new employees the correct operating techniques of the equipment and proper safety habits while working underground.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Sickness/Accident Benefits and Long Term Disability plans, 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.