Are you passionate about culinary art? We are looking for a professional chef who can add a splash of their own creative personal flair to give a unique dining experience at HealthLabs.com. We are looking to hire a private chef to cook lunch for our CEO and three other executives Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at our galleria area offices. Covered parking is provided, in our secure parking garage. Our facility has a full service kitchen on site ready with all needed pots, pans and kitchen essentials. Ingredients and recipes will be provided to you.
- Mandatory schedule: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Commercial / institutional / private cooking experience preferred.
- Strong culinary knowledge and skills.
- Creative drive to meet presentation goals without sacrificing quality.
- Ensure proper sanitation procedures including after-cleanup and policies are followed.
- Maintain a high level of safety.
- Able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Professionalism in appearance and demeanor
- Contract position (approx. 5 hr/wk)
- Full-stacked kitchen
- Ingredients and supplies will be provided
- Fun and relaxed work environment
- Salary: DOE