Logistics Sales Representative
Instant Serve LLC
Harrison , NJ 07029
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job title: Logistics Sales Representative
Work location: Harrison NJType:Fulltime
This is an operational position that acts as a liaison between customers, sales and carriers.
- Work with carriers to ensure shipments are dispatched, loaded and emptied in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all logistics computer work is reflective of the actual times that the work transpired.
- Understand all customer requirements and put plans in place to meet the service expectations
- Be familiar with the geographic service area and the industry standard rates that apply to each area.
- Answer all customer questions, both internal and external, with respectful answers concerning loads, service, or billing information
- Sourcing new customers by developing leads and cold calling potential customers.
- Communicate professionally by telephone and e-mail with all customers.
- Creating, developing, and retaining business relationships with customers.
- Gain and Maintain a solid understanding of current market conditions and business trends.
- Managing and negotiating rates based on the current market demand.
- Able to Multitask and resolve issues in high-pressure situations.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues using critical thinking skills.
- Thoroughly understand the intricacies and rapid changes that occur in the freight industry & use this knowledge to better service the existing client base.
- Other requirements: Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays.
Desired skills :
Customer Service, Sales, Logistics, Supply Chain