AMA Pro Racing
Daytona Beach , FL 32114
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At AMA pro racing, We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to help run our warehouse efficiently and according to safety guidelines.
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery
- Schedule shifts for our drivers and warehouse staff
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
RequirementsWork experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar roleKnowledge of logistics software or transport management systemsBasic accounting knowledgeExcellent organizational and time-management skillsGood communication skills