Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Localization Software Engineer (Autonomous Vehicles)
Palo Alto , CA 94301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is hiring on theirrobotics team. They are looking for a Software Engineer to work on mapping and localization. They're looking for an engineer with an advanced degree and experience building mapping and localization systems that work with real data in uncertain environments.
About The Work:
- Research, develop and implement algorithms to solve large-scale mapping and real-time localization problems for our fleet of self-driving delivery robots.
- Build well-tested C++ software and deploy on systems scaling from real-time embedded processors up to large distributed cloud-based infrastructure.
- Work in a small, focused team to deliver high-quality mapping and localization solutions that power the next generation of mobile robots.
- Experience with state estimation, SLAM, nonlinear optimization, probabilistic filtering, and 3D/visual geometry.
- Experience designing, implementing and extending novel algorithms.
- Strong C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art 3D computer vision and machine learning techniques/methods.
- Experience working with real-time systems, large-scale scalable software architectures, and large .
- Experience with multiple sensors (e.g. GPS, IMU, LIDAR, camera, odometry, radar).
- and/or Masters Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, robotics, or related field.
Cannot Sponsor at this time.