Localization Project Manager
Netmarble US, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Netmarble U.S. is the North America publishing arm of Netmarble Corporation, one of the fastest-growing mobile game companies that consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 6,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games including Lineage 2: Revolution, MARVEL Future Fight, BTS WORLD, The King of Fighters ALLSTAR, and The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross.
Netmarble U.S. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Localization Project Manager to join the Localization Project Management team. A qualified candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision to manage priorities for localizing various AAA mobile games.
- Manage localization and LQA schedules and milestones
- Forecast possible issues (scheduling, quality, etc.) and provide solutions
- Manage and train vendors with internal process and guidelines
- Work closely with internal teams, global Netmarble branches, and vendors to ensure all deliverables are of high quality
- Propose new strategies and initiatives to improve the localization process
- Negotiate contract with vendors
- Bachelors degree in a relevant major
- Fluency in both Korean and English; native speaker level (Mandatory)
- 5+ years of experience in project management (Bonus points for game or localization industry)
- Working knowledge of CAT tools (MemoQ, Trados) preferred
- Working knowledge of project management tools like JIRA and Trello preferred
- Strong knowledge of google sheets and Microsoft excel
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Must be a positive, fun, upbeat person who enjoys working in a team environment