Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Localization Project Manager (Gaming)
Burbank , CA 91501
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Binari Sonori is a premier provider of video game localization and audio services, including voice recording, sound design, music, and translation. From its offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of downtown Burbank, Binari Sonori America collaborates with many of the top developers and publishers in the industry to help make their best games even better.
As a Project Manager at Binari Sonori America, you will have the chance to work with some of the most innovative video game companies in the world and be critical to our successand to theirs. You will be responsible for managing all assigned translation and audio projects from kickoff to completion, which means having the freedom to drive the project as you see best, as well as the ultimate responsibility for producing amazing results for our clients within schedule and budget constraints. Sound like fun?
- Own the client relationship and all communication on assigned projects
- Devise creative solutions as needed to offer best-in-class support for client needs
- Assign and schedule translators and other resources
- Define requirements for, prioritize, and track all deliverables
- Effectively communicate project status updates internally and externally
- Identify, communicate, and proactively mitigate project risks
- Closely monitor ongoing financial status of projects
- Make sound independent decisions and escalate appropriately
- React smartly when business needs or priorities shift
- Full professional fluency in English and at least one other language
- Experience managing video game audio and/or localization workflows (1-2 years)
- Deep familiarity with memoQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization, problem-solving, analytical, and multitasking skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passion for languages, games, and great customer service
- Willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Dialogue recording experience a plus