Loan Review Specialist - Mortgages
Westlake Village , CA 91359
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Loan Document Review Specialist for an award winning, very stable organization.
The Loan Review Specialist is responsible for the pre-purchase review of Conventional, Non Conforming, FHA, and VA loan files to ensure file contains the designated set of documentation using the following:
- File contains all required documentation and meets acceptable compliance (TRID and RESPA) standards and complies with established guidelines.
- Using inventory checklist to ensure loan files are complete and accurate.
- Accurately reviewing loan documentation and collateral files.
- Verifying accuracy of data between documents and systems.
- Achieve a minimum of 95% Productivity, 85% Quality, 90% completion within SLA.
- Processing or analysis of residential mortgage loans.
- Must be a self-starter and self motivated to meet job expectations and goals.
- Must be organized, responsible and able to use good judgment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and to manage multiple deadlines.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Exceptional organization skills to a pipeline of customers in various loan stages while meeting published production standards.
- Understanding of loan program fee requirements as well as current regulatory terminology, environment and requirements.
- Ability to perform highly detailed work with multiple interruptions.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years Mortgage Loan Document review experience.
- Strong residential Mortgage experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.