Hanover , MD 21076
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Capital Remodeling, Inc. is top-rated Remodeling Company that services five (5) states and DC! With offices located in Maryland, Virginia, and Georgia we are one of the largest Remodeling Companies in the Mid-Atlantic Region, and we're continuing to expand! If you enjoy a good atmosphere, hard work, and learning new things; this is the job for you!
Our Loan Processing position is especially important to the success of Capital Remodeling. This position is responsible for working with our different credit vendors to find the right fit for the client. Working closely with our Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, and our Clients to ensure that the information is correct, ensuring we can get them the right fit! We are willing to train the right Candidate, so all you need is Rock Star Customer Service skills!
GREAT PLACE TO START AND GROW YOUR CAREER!
- Working with 3rd Party lenders to ensure our Clients are getting approved.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Attentive to detail, double checking all paperwork that comes through.
- Have a passion for learning and growing your knowledge.
- Self-motivated to achieve and surpass any goals put in their path.
- Uses problem solving skills to overcome any obstacles and finding solutions.
- Uses effective communication skills.
- Salaried position
- BONUS Structure on top of salary
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid time off
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Monthly & Yearly bonus programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Longevity, a great place for a Career!
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Extremely Attentive to Detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed and thrives with responsibility
- Highly organized individual with take charge mentality
- Outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Has a professional demeanor and excellent work ethic
- Must be trustworthy and punctual
- Must have reliable transportation
- Looking for Candidates in the Hanover, MD and surrounding areas
- Processing experience and working with credit reports is a plus, but willing to train the right person
Respond today, we are urgently hiring with one position available.