Banc Of California Santa Ana , CA 92701
Since 1941, Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) has provided full-service banking and home lending to individuals and their businesses, families and employees throughout California and across the West.
Today, we are large enough to meet our clients' banking needs, yet small enough to care and serve them well. Banc of California's strong balance sheet, deep community roots and commitment to lasting and meaningful relationships are the foundation for its long record of success.
Responsible for monitor and tracking completed and approved annual reviews, scans documents into electronic folders and creation of new folders, generates monthly report of completed reviews by financial analyst and assistance with the quarterly and semi-annual certification reporting. Performs all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Answers telephones, responds to routine loan officer or customer inquiries relative to loan balances.
2.Escalates customer calls and/or problems accounts as appropriate.
3.Operates computer terminal to determine balances, and resolve issues within a given authority.
4.Completes routine letters and forms.
5.Performs account research; processing consumer, commercial and real estate loan payments.
6.Scans all Annual Financial Reviews that have been completed and signed by all appropriate parties, including documents that were used to complete AFU's (Rent Roll, Operating Statements, Tax Returns, PFS & SREO, etc.).
7.Appropriately files all documents by designated naming convention and creates new folders for filing as needed.
8.Monitors and tracks reviews completed by financial analysts each month.
9.Balances financial reports of completed or pending reviews from analysts on a monthly basis and provides a copy of the completed report to Supervisor for management reporting.
10. Responsible for creating electronic folders for legacy loans and for filing any financials received accordingly.
11. Responsible for semi-annual Certifications. Reviews previous reports and updates current reports for items such as but not limited to: site inspections, delinquent tax or hazard insurance issues.
12. Responsible for setting up a system to monitor and track updated information to ensure quarterly and semi-annual reporting is accurate.
13. Responsible for auditing and ordering credit files in a timely manner.
14. Responsible for staging credit files.
15. Responsible for ensuring updated financials that are placed in credit files before providing to auditors.
16. Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
17. Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company's goals and values.
18. Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
19. Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
20. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Banc of California is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), denial of Family and Medical Care Leave, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including language use restrictions), race, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1.Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position including but not limited to the following: Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act), Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act), Fair Housing Act (FHA), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) in conjunction with the USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Customer Information Program (CIP), Right to Financial Privacy Act (RFPA, state and federal) and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA).
2.Effective organizational and time management skills.
3.Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
4.Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
5.Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
6.Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
7.Ability to understand, remembers, and applies oral and/or written instructions or other information.
8.Ability to understand, remembers, and communicates routine, factual information.
9.Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
10. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
11. Ability to complete routine forms, use existing form letters, and/or conduct routine oral communication.
12. Ability to communicate with individuals utilizing a telephone; requires ability to hear and speak effectively on the telephone.
13. Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
1.High School Diploma and a minimum two (2) years' experience working in a related field.
2.Bachelor's Degree preferred.
3.Current Driver's License and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.