Loan Operations Specialist Temporary, Miami FL
The Loan Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for the implementation of projects impacting key processes of Loan Operations and strategic agenda for the organization
Duties and responsibilities include:
Responsibility covered all phases of the different projects: requirements gathering and documenting, assist in any question related to the development of the projects, user acceptance testing, training other users, implementation and production monitoring.
Assist in the post production phase to ensure goals are met
Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree in Business preferred. (Although experience could offset educational requirement).
3+ years of loan operations processes: servicing, loan processing/booking.
Experience in project implementation and User Acceptance Testing.
Experience in the design of Robotic Processes using RPA tools preferable. These RPA tools automate interactions with the different systems and often do so by repeating a set of demonstration actions performed by a user
PC Literate (Excel, Word and Power Point, Access) and ample knowledge of main frame systems requirements for loan operations. Experience in imaging systems and imaging processes.
Query experience required. Strong analytical and report writing knowledge. General knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Physical Demands: General office work, which includes walking 25% of the time within the department, and sitting at a desk utilizing the telephone and computer the other 75%.
Stressors: Typical stressors are volume of work, numerous deadlines, changing priorities, and frequent distractions due to unscheduled calls and problems.
Long and unusual working hours at beginning and end of month due to high volume of loans being processed and high volume of month-end reporting and reconciling required. Handles different projects at the same time.
Amerant Bancorp Inc.