Loan Officer - Mortgage Experience Required
Direct Mortgage Loans
Highland , IN 46322
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We Believe In A Strong Company Culture
As a progressive mortgage company, the professionals at Direct Mortgage Loans are committed to the communities that we serve. Were proud of team members who have actively participated in community outreach and initiatives that help others in need. Over the past year, DML Cares has contributed, financially and in service hours, to more than 20 charitable and civic organizations.
DML is proud and humbled by the recognition we have earned from business and industry organizations. We believe that these awards are a direct result of the commitment we place on teamwork, transparency and accountability. We believe that Culture is our operating system.
- Named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
- Top Workplace by The Baltimore Sun Multi-year recipient
- One of Americas Top Mortgage Producer National Mortgage News
- One of Americas Top Mortgage Employer Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Ellie Mae Hall of Fame Winner
- Best Places to Work Baltimore Business Journal
If you are:
- Seeking a company that values strong company culture
- Strong in sales and business development
- A Strong Leader
- Highly motivated
- A seasoned Mortgage Loan Originator
- Looking for a company that develops their team members and empowers them to reach a new level of success with support and training for business development, branding and marketing, compliance, recruiting and leadership.
...then you should apply.
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
- Inform prospective and existing customers of programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for Direct Mortgage Loans in the marketplace.
- Set level of expected customer service and handle customer, referral partner, team member and other parties concerns
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Oversee progress and communication from qualification to close
- Schedule appointments and events with referral partners
- Minimum 3 years mortgage banking origination experience
- Obtain loan originator license if needed
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to take immediate command of situations to achieve objectives or solve problems
- Effective organization and planning skills to accomplish goals
- Analytical and strategic planning skills
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and time deadlines
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed