Loan Officer Associate
Service First Mortgage
Fort Worth , TX 76101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Service First, our unique values serve as a compass for our actions and are the foundation of our culture.
- We promote innovation and are purposefully dynamic in our growth processes. We change, not just for the good of ourselves, but for the good of everyone involved.
- We hire people with the ability to think creatively, who use inspiration and imagination to solve problems by looking at them from unexpected perspectives.
- We hire people with the ability to question assumptions and offer solutions that seem impossible; take calculated risks; take what might be seen as a problem and turn it into an opportunity; are able to bring paradigm shifts in product, processes or systems because of their thoughts and new ways of thinking; give feasible ideas and not just tangent thoughts.
We are honored to be voted as a Top 100 Places to Work by the Dallas Morning News for five consecutive years. Service First Mortgage is the first company to be ranked as high as #4 in its first year of nomination. We are also honored to have received a special award in the category of Best Direction.
Service First Mortgage is currently hiring for aLoan Officer Associate.
The Loan Officer Associate provides assistance to a designated Loan Officer(s) in originating and processing loans. Duties include:
- Representing the company in a professional manner and providing an exceptional level of customer service in all interactions and functions of the position
- Following up on leads for potential borrowers
- Assisting the Loan Officer in pre-qualifying potential borrowers
- Coordinating receipt of a complete and accurate loan application package
- Communicating effectively and quickly to all parties, both internally and externally, about timelines and expectations to ensure all loans close on time
- Following up with borrowers for items needed for loan submission
- Execution of disclosures and submission of loan file for processing
- Manage the Loan Officer(s) calendar, including follow-up, appointment setting and time blocking as appropriate.
- Manage the CRM, including follow-ups with warm leads and closed loans.
- Pipeline management, including scheduled pipeline reviews, daily tracking and weekly status calls to customers.
- Utilization of designated Sales tools and reporting methods
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of mortgage experience or related position.
- Knowledge and understanding of the lending process, federal and state law, and various loan products and guidelines.
- NMLS License required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to established processes and checklists.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage ones time under pressure in a high volume environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing environment.
- PC skills, including MS Office products and other software.
- High level of integrity, ethics, discretion and professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Sales aptitude is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources