Morgan & Morgan
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest Plaintiffs firm in the country, with more than 500 lawyers and 2,000 support staff.
Job assignment includes:
- Managing assigned Attorneys calendar
- Ordering records and bills when asked.
- Sending out discovery to clients.
- Sending documents to clients for signature.
- Coping and sending out mail and faxes
- Updating pleadings
- Updating medical information
- Creating miscellaneous letters as needed.
- Paying invoices.
- Helping with trial preparations if needed (copying, preparing exhibits, etc.).
- Assisting the Litigation Paralegal with various tasks.
- 2+ Years legal assistant/paralegal experience.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Must have litigation experience
- Experience with doing discovery, research, drafting motions, depositions, mediation, scheduling, litigation, etc.
- Cast-iron pipe litigation experience preferred
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Short- and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance in addition to other coverages. 401K plan is also available.