Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fusion PPT is leading the effort to enable Cloud Computing and big data management within the federal market. Join our team of world-class individuals, which strives to incorporate additional technologists with superior business acumen. Fusion PPT attracts a diverse group of extremely talented, motivated, and innovative professionals. Then, we provide them with a variety of learning and networking opportunities including speaking, publishing, and working with top leaders to help accelerate their careers. Our work is important, with amazing colleagues, in a cohesive firm dedicated to our clients.About the Job:
- Performs daily system administration duties for an advanced research and engineering network. This includes key network components including servers (RHEL and other), network configurations, DNS (Bind), network element management (source alarm configurations, Netcool, Syslog), user authentication, DMZ/Portal management.
- Perform system and application updates and patches as needed
- Support security management and hardening activities, to include STIGging applications, operating systems, and devices, and documenting other mitigations.
- Develop and support scripts to assist with system and network management and support automation.
- 8 or more years of experience desired
Fusion PPT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
- Linux System Administration with Redhat / Centos
- SevOne network performance appliance, or other NPM experience
- Scripting: Perl or Shell or Python, in order of preference
- Edge Portal
- Security+ certification
- Industry/skill specific certification (e.g., RedHat cert, networking cert)
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Active Top Secret security clearance.