Harrison, Walker And Harper Paris , TX 75460
Leads workers engaged in packaging products and materials for storage or shipment by performing the following duties.
Demonstrates Competency in the Following Areas:
1.Studies production order to ascertain type and quantity of product, containers to be used, and other packaging requirements.
2.Starts, adjusts, and repairs packaging machinery, or notifies maintenance department.
3.Observes packaging operations and inspects products to verify conformance to food safety and quality requirements and customer specifications.
4.Interprets company policies to workers and enforces food safety regulations.
5.Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
6.Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
7.Assists workers in solving work problems.
8.Recommends changes to work procedures to meet production schedules.
9.Motivates workers to achieve work goals.
10. Maintains time and production records.
11. Confers with supervisors to coordinate activities of individuals.
12. Performs activities of workers supervised.
13. Inspects products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to customer inventories.
14. Ensures adequate flow of materials to production line.
15. Ensures production goals are met within constraints of available resources.
16. Report incidents that impact on food quality and safety to the packaging supervisor.
High school diploma or GED if neither must pass required Basic Skills Test and one to three years related experience.