King Of Prussia Diner
King of Prussia , PA 19406
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- A Line Cook prepares food using recipes and menu items created by the Head Chef and helps keep the kitchen running smoothly.
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts and appetizers
- Plating prepared foods based on chefs guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and timely
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Effective written, verbal and active listening skills for conversing with team personnel
- Working as part of team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Passionate about providing an amazing customer experience
- Interested in providing, participating and creating an extraordinary team culture
KOP Diner offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability and long-term disability
About KOP Diner
The King of Prussia Diner is now staffing up for the initial launch of our flagship restaurant.
We believe team members will be our greatest resource. The leadership team is seeking people who share a commitment to provide quality service for all that wish to enjoy our establishment.
If you want to work in a fast-paced environment, with developmental opportunities, and a great team we want to talk with you!