VIEW JOBS1/22/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-22T00:00Job ID:
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2020-12-14
* Category: *Engineering and Sciences
* Subcategory: *Systems Engineer
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Top Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *None
* Potential for Remote Work: *No
We are looking for candidates passionate about craftsmanship, teamwork, and delivering user capability to join SAIC supporting the Air Force weather community on the Technology Application Development & Sustainment (TADS) contract.
Systems Engineers will operation within an empowered, cross-functional team to assist with architecture, hardware, storage, performance, and DevSecOps aspects.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics:
* Growth Mindset
* Servant Leadership
* Degree in IT field or equivalent experience
* 9 years of experience
* Familiarity with Cloud Architecture approaches
* Familiarity with Enterprise Storage
* Familiarity with purchasing and licenses
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, Theory of Constraints)
* Experience with configuration management tools (Git, Mercurial, ...)
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery concepts and enabling tools such as Jenkins, Maven, and Ansible
* Familiarity with service based standards such as REST and Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Services (OWS)
* Testing tools (e.g. Junit, Selenium, jMeter)
* Code quality tools (e.g. Sonar, Cast)
* Static scanning (e.g. Fortify)
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must have Top Secret Clearance
* CompTIA Security+, Network+, CSSLP, or equivalent
* Familiarity with 557th Weather Wing
* Familiarity with meteorological data formats like METAR, GriB, GriB2, and NetCDF
* Familiarity with meteorological data processing systems
* Familiarity with Database Architecture
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/). For ongoing news, please visit our [newsroom](http://www.saic.com/who-we-are/newsroom). For SAIC benefits information, see [Working at SAIC](http://www.saic.com/careers/working-at-saic). EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilitySaicOmahaNE
VIEW JOBS1/20/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-20T00:00Who We Are
In an increasingly complex world where people are starving for someone they can trust, we stand for something simple: always put the client first. We do well by doing good for those we serve. Its the ultimate measure. We believe in providing value beyond a doubt and in the notion that time will either expose you or promote you, based on your willingness to embrace change.
We serve financial advisors and investors through three entities, each headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska: Carson Wealth, Carson Coaching and Carson Partners. We provide coaching and partnership services to advisor firms and straightforward financial advice to the investing public. We all share a common mission to be the most trusted in financial advice.
Who We Want
Carson is excited to add a data integration engineer to expand and fortify our enterprise data landscape.
This role will develop processes to move, cleanse, transform and utilize data, while lending expertise to analytics and reporting projects on a tiny data team where everyone pitches in. The Data Integration Engineer will work closely with various business units to define project goals, scope, requirements, and data quality processes to arrive at solutions we can all be proud of.
What To Expect
* Create new data pipelines, while maintaining and continuously improving existing pipelines
* Elicit requirements and feature definitions and scope/size data integration efforts
* Assist in tooling and technology decisions
* Generate and implement data quality rules to ensure accuracy and excellence throughout the data landscape
* Interface with business units to remediate and prevent future data quality issues
* Perform routine performance assessments on data processes and suggest enhancements
* Debug and resolve issues independently with speed proportionate to severity
* Generate reporting and analytics data assets
* Balance cutting-edge solutions with tried-and-true methods
What You Need
* Experience developing in Talend or a similar ETL tool and pulling data from multiple sources (Salesforce, flat files, XML, JSON, etc.)
* Experience designing complex data flows with end-to-end automation of complex requirements
* Background in dimensional data modeling and data warehousing
* Experience with Redshift/cloud warehousing and SQL
* Familiarity with an enterprise scheduler
* Experience with one or more scripting languages; Python preferred
* Working knowledge of source control, change control, version control
* Familiarity with AWS services S3, EC2, Lambda, Step Functions, etc.
* Background with unit and integration testing basics
* Understanding of API frameworks
* Willingness to stretch beyond defined roles to assist where needed
* Knowledge of or a desire to learn more about common analytical and statistical techniques
* Education: bachelors in CS/IT, math, statistics, physics, or related quantitative field
Preferred Education and Experience
* Experience with Linux, command line, Java
* Knowledge of agile methodologies
* Experience with a data visualization tool: Power BI, Yellowfin, Tableau, or similar
* AWS administrative tasks
* Background in data governance, data quality or MDM
* Industry knowledge or experience
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a base salary, bonus potential, 401(k) plus matching, health benefits, and a great working environment. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational and focused on healthy living. Smokers need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VIEW JOBS1/19/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-19T00:00As a Civil Engineer, you will work on project design including design calculations, civil surface and utility design using AutoCAD Civil 3D and through complete plan production with the project team; also assisting on project schedules and work planning with the project manager. You will also perform research, write technical reports, and travel to job sites for observation.
You are passionate about:
* Working collaboratively with others
* Having ownership in the work you do
* Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to contribute and work well on a team
* Bachelor's degree in engineering
* 3-6 years of experience in civil engineering
* Experience and knowledge of commercial site design
* Highly proficient with AutoCAD/Civil 3D and MS Office
* High energy and a willingness to learn every day
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we're here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you'll:
* Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
* Receive an excellent 401(k) match
* Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
* Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
* Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.