Lift Coach (Cna/Emt/Trainer)
Atlas Lift Tech
Palm Beach Gardens , FL 33410
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About the Company:
Atlas Lift Tech, Inc. transforms the way care delivery organizations deploy and manage comprehensive Mobility programs through our innovative Lift Coach Model and Mobility Tracking Software Platform. Lift Coaches are specially trained and become integrated into each facility helping to empower care staff through supportive bedside training methods, reducing provider injury, mitigating risk and boosting caregiver morale. Along with the Lift Coaches, we embed our proprietary software system, LiftTracker, into each facility to provide real time task tracking and scheduling. As such, the platform delivers predictive analytics containing operational reporting data to enable efficiencies and improvements within patient mobilization. We pride ourselves on our mission to produce a sustainable culture of safety, making a difference in the lives of everyone around us. We are a fast-growing healthcare services company partnering with healthcare facilities across the United States and channel partners across the globe. The quality of our people is our highest priority and we invest in them to grow with the company in turn that helps us to grow! If you would like to be part of a company where over 90% of our employees enjoy their jobs, here is an opportunity for you!
About the Role:
As a Lift Coach, you will work as part of a team at the hospital to train existing hospital staff about proper lifting techniques and the use of lifting equipment. The Lift Coach will assist with performing equipment-assisted lifts, transfers, turns, and re-positions of patients in clinical environments from admission to discharge. Our goal is to help prevent injuries to hospital staff and patients too.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate hospital staff about safe patient handling methodology.
- Train and assist with patient lifts and other patient handling maneuvers, as delegated by the supervisor in collaboration with the client staff.
- Utilize patient handling equipment, transfer devices and protective equipment in compliance with hospital policies and patient handling protocols while using proper lifting techniques and body mechanics.
- Enter records of each lift to analyze key performance indicators using Atlas proprietary software with timeliness and accuracy.
- Exercise excellent communication, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Provide personable and professional customer service.
- Be energetic and thrive in a fast-paced, human-centered environment.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Work independently with the ability to initiate interaction when in need of assistance or support.
- Be a valued teammate; be responsive to and supportive of your team members.
- Be able to lift 35 pounds and stand/walk for a full shift.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess strong customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to be extremely punctual, responsible and accountable.
- Have flexibility to work day/night/weekend shifts including holidays if needed.
- Have the ability to travel to/from worksite using reliable transportation.
- Possess sound judgment; be able to make good decisions under pressure.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be proactive and be able to take action to avoid problems whenever possible.
- Able to communicate quickly and clearly internally and externally.
- Be computer/tablet proficient and able to navigate both mainstream and proprietary software.
- Current CPR/ BLS Certified with American Heart Association
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds and stand/walk for a full shift.
- Must pass a medical screening and drug screening.
- Strong desire to have a career rather than a job, and to grow with the company.
- Possess the drive to exceed expectations and lead by example.
- Look sharp in our scrubs!
- Desire to be part of a growing, innovative company and contribute to its culture.
- 6+ months experience working with patients in a healthcare and/or ambulatory environment.
- Experience with coaching or training.
- Military experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- EMS/EMT/Paramedics/Nursing/Physical Therapy experience is a plus, but not necessary.
At Atlas we pride ourselves on the quality of our people, and we invest in them in hopes that each individual will not only grow with the company but also help us grow. From the executive leadership team to the lift coaches, we genuinely enjoy what we do and are proud to be the pioneers in SPHM. Employees are valued and appreciated, and we let them know it. How many companies do you know that sends each employee a birthday card and a personalized memo from the COO on their work anniversary, and has fun monthly contests with awesome prizes?!
Our benefit package is very robust and is always evolving. Below is a list of some of the benefits to working at Atlas:
- Fully paid 5-day training academy to teach you how to be a Lift Coach
- Competitive compensation package
- Night shift differential and holiday pay
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Company paid uniform and annual footwear subsidy
- CPR re-certification reimbursement program
- Free health screens and annual immunizations
- Promotional opportunities and internal transfer opportunities nationwide
- Free online education and training access
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance *
- Medical Flexible Spending Account *
- Dependent Care Account *
- Parking Commuter Benefits *
- Transit Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation/Sick Leave *
- And much more!
* Must be full-time to qualify