Life Cycle Maintenance Analyst (Cpa)
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
Portsmouth , Virginia 23701
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Life Cycle Maintenance AnalystJob Code: 13866788 Job Location: Portsmouth, VirginiaThisjob may betemporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is now interviewing for position of Life Cycle Maintenance Analyst
. This position supports the US Navy at the Aircraft Carrier Planning Activity (CPA) at Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, Virginia. The CPAs mission is to develop and execute aircraft carrier life cycle maintenance plans that enable the ships to achieve their 50-year design life.The Life Cycle Maintenance Analyst
will manage data in the Navys Corrosion Control Information Management System (CCIMS) to support decisions that impact Aircraft Carrier life cycle maintenance. Ability to multi-task, work independently on data projects, and work well with others in a deadline-driven environment is essential to success.Duties and qualifications, identifying both essential and marginal duties: Typical work requirements include:
- Enter, validate, organize, correct, and export ship configuration information and corrosion assessment data in CCIMS that is needed to support the Aircraft Carrier Class Maintenance Plan (CMP) and the Baseline Availability Work Package (BAWP).
- Retrieve and organize CCIMS data into formats that can be readily manipulated, analyzed and socialized with the technical community.
- Develop the data and prepare corrosion related reports for CPA and external activities (i.e. INSURV).
- Review impacts of ship configuration changes on CCIMS. Submit Selected Record Feedback Reports (SRFBs) when required.
- Participate in the CCIMS Configuration Control Board (CCB) as a functional user representative, if required.
- Participate in user testing of the CCIMS follow-on application.
- Attend corrosion related seminars/forums, if required.
- Understanding of ship equipment and systems, ability to read ships drawings and identify spaces utilizing the Navy ship compartment numbering scheme.
- Five or more years of experience with MS Excel spread sheet management.
- Knowledge of ship painting/coating processes used for ship structure, tanks, voids, plenums, bilges, etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with CCIMS is a plus but not required.
- High proficiency in MS Office, with expertise in MS Excel to include the ability to develop Excel macros is required.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field involving data management is desired but not required.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Masters degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
- US citizenship
- Secret clearance (at time of application).
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).