New York , NY 11251
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Placement is looking for entrepreneurial Life Coaches to work directly with our clients. In this role, you'll help clients achieve their goals and enable clients to move faster, with better results, than they would alone. Youll work 1:1 with clients to find their direction, improve well-being, develop better habits, manage stress and more.
We are rapidly expanding our community of top-tier Life, Leadership, Career, and Job Search Coaches to help people improve their lives. As a Life Coach on the Placement platform, you get to spend your time coaching instead of grinding away at sales and marketing.
This role is a flexible, fully-remote, contract role for US-based coaches.
At Placement, we are on a mission to unlock human potential. We believe that working with a coach can radically accelerate our clients careers and improve their lives. In addition to connecting our clients with expert Life Coaches, we also have a suite of tools to help them easily book sessions, chat with their coach, track goal progress, and learn how to put their best foot forward.
- Coach clients to achieve their life goals through 1:1 remote video sessions
- Retain clients by understanding their needs, helping them craft a plan, and working with them over time to execute on that plan
- Professionally manage your roster of clients, including following up with call notes after meetings and nudging them when they need an extra push.
- Communicate asynchronously with clients in a timely manner
- Leverage Placement technology to engage with clients
- Overall, deliver spectacular service to wonderful clients who are committed to improving their lives!
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Life coaching certifications from an ICF or CCE accredited organization. In lieu of a certification, 3+ years of life coaching, counseling, or similar experience
- Bonus: 100+ hours of life coaching time in the last 2 years.
- College degree in Psychology, Counseling, Therapy, Education, or Management
- Bonus: Masters or Masters in Applied Positive
- 5+ years total work experience
- Bonus: Currently active in a professional coaching organization or equivalent
- A passion for coaching and helping people improve their lives
- Life coaching skills include: goal setting, stress management, habit building, direction/purpose finding, well-being improvement, accountability, confidence building, and more.
- Bonus: extra certification or training related to coaching or mentoring
- Flexible work
- Set your own schedule and workload, anywhere from 5 to 40 hours per week
- You create a profile to match with clients needing your coaching expertise
- Highly competitive rates
- Sign-on bonus opportunity
- No hardcore sales or marketing
- Join a community of coaches
- Remote, WFH