Licesend Aesthetician / Certified Laser Technician
Spa Sydell Integrative Aesthetics
Atlanta , GA 30305
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking For Part Time or Full Time Experiences Aesthetician/Laser Technician
3 Locations/ Buckhead, Dunwoody opening soon Alpharetta
Hours: Wednesday - Sunday 10am-6:00pm
Company Events as scheduled;
Must have a current Georgia Aesthetics License & Current Georgia Laser Practitioner License
Must have EXPERIENCE using lasers 2+ year
We are currently seeking a Licensed Aesthetician/LaserTechnician who is customer-focused, a team player, and who is an ambitious professional to join our team. If your passion is to help individuals achieve their skincare goals and share incredible age-defying, results-oriented treatments, then look no more. We are searching for individuals who can deliver extraordinary customer service that creates life-long customers to join our incredibly gifted team of Spa Professionals.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
- Evaluate the clients suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
- Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.
- Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
- Consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a relaxing environment for all clients.
- Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
- Begin and end treatments at the scheduled time while ensuring correct treatment procedures are being followed at all times.
- Ensure all clients depart with a completed treatment plan after each and every service.
- Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum conversion in retail sales and memberships on a monthly basis.
- Maintain a clean, hygienic, and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies as outlined by State Board.
- Active Esthetics license in GA and in good standing.
- Active Assistant or Sr. Laser Practitioner License and in good standing.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Strong sales personality
- Consistently goal and customer oriented
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Solid ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Proficient with personal computers and software applications.
- Strong attention to clients and detail oriented
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Very Competitive Compensation.
- Base plus Commission.
- Bonus Opportunities.
- Health Insurance for full time.