Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse
Corte Madera , CA 94925
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
COVID Clinic is a California non-profit public benefit corporation.
COVID-19 testing is a key component of care, and Covid Clinic is dedicated to providing accessible testing for all. We take this role very seriously and are offering new work opportunities for energetic people looking to make a difference.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be client-facing in order to help run our COVID testing clinics. It is vital that you are passionate about helping people during this pandemic by providing excellent customer service, professionalism and accuracy
- Ability to ensure proper workflows
- Inspect lab specimen labels to ensure correct information is present
- Instruct patient on how long test takes to run and answer any questions
- Performing COVID-19 testing for the public in a drive up setting
- Perform tasks needed for proper start-up and close-up
- Administer COVID 19 vaccinations
- Setting up and preparing the mobile vaccine and testing operation
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and company policies
- Adheres to quality assurance procedures and maintain all HIPAA standards
- Have a current LVN/LPN License (Required)
- Be a healthy worker who is in the 'low risk' category of contracting COVID-19
- Full time, open availability
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Have reliable transportation
- Be a team player
- Valid drivers license
- Work hours as per schedule, which may change with advance notice. Presence before or after these work hours may be required based on business needs.
- Site locations are outside
- Open rain or shine
- Wear comfortable, moveable, and washable clothing. Scrubs are ideal
Disclaimer: You may be around patients who have contracted COVID-19. This means you will be at risk of being infected, however, we will provide all necessary PPE and training to avoid such events from occurring.