Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) assumes responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) consistently performs according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
• Active Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) licensure in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience preferred.
• Current CPR and BLS card.