Licensed Vocational Nurse (Lvn), Pediatric Case - Full Time!
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Simi Valley , CA 93062
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an experienced full-time LVN to work a pediatric case in Simi Valley.
Start your Career today with Assisted Home Health and Hospice.
We are dedicated to matching our nurses with the right patients; giving our staff the confidence to do their job at an exceptional level.
Have you been searching for an agency that has flexible hours, competitive pay and some of the best people to work with?
Well look no further, Assisted Home Health and Hospice is a step in the right direction for your career path. Come join a caring, passionate and diverse team; providing care for those in need.
And lets not forget about the amazing incentives we offer to our staff:
Paid Orientation and training
Paid on a weekly basis
flexible schedules (fulltime, and part time available)
Benefits and sick pay
Company Matched 401k
Referral Incentives - up to $600 per referral
1 week of pay for every 1040 hrs worked
Room to grow in the medical field
And some of the best people to work with
What you will do:
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health nursing services
- Provide services to the patient, under the supervision of the RN Clinical Supervisor that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care
- Assist the RN Clinical Supervisor or physician in performing specialized dutiesCommunicate with RN Clinical Supervisor on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient's condition and/or needs
- Perform the nursing care plan procedures as directed by the RN Clinical Supervisor including nursing services, treatments and preventative, and rehabilitative procedures
- Perform procedures at a level of care standard within the medical community, scope of practice consistent with the Vocational Nursing Practice Act, and follows Agency's current policies and procedures
Full Job Description available upon requestWho you are:
- Graduate of accredited nursing program. Current, active license as an LVN by the California Board of Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technician Examiners.
- Current CPR, TB and health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Minimum of one (1) year LVN nursing experience within the last three years.
Who we are:
Are you passionate about home health and hospice care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team! We take pride in being a home health hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.
Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.
Come and join an Award winning team of home health and hospice professionals!
Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.