Licensed Vocational Nurse (Lvn) Hospice
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Santa Barbara , CA 93101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for a Hospice LVN for Santa Barbara.Voted #1 Home Health & Hospice Agency by Ventura County Star!Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
The impact you will make:Be responsible for maintaining patient information and patient health consistent with the mission and goals of the Agency.
- Very competitive pay and get paid weekly
- Education Reimbursement
- Match 401k
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Sick Days
As a Hospice LVN you will deliver holistic, end-of-life care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and you will effectively interact with patients, caregivers, and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
What you have accomplished:
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health nursing services.
- Must participate in on call rotation
- Communicate with RN Case Manager and physician, as appropriate, on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient's condition and/or needs.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the plan of care.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program.
- Current, active, license as an LVN by the California Board of Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technician Examiners.
Full job description available upon request