Licensed Vocational Nurse (Lvn), Crisis Care Hospice
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Mission Hills , CA 91345
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Guaranteed36 Hours of Pay for Qualified Nurses!!!!Assisted Home Health and Hospice is in urgent need of LVNs who are available to work Hospice Crisis Care. The shifts available are from 7pm to 7am AND from 7 am to 7 pmWho we are:
Are you passionate about home health and hospice care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team!We take pride in being a hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.
Come and join an Award winning team of hospice and home health professionals!As LVN you will:
Who you are:
- Work flexible schedule and hours close to home work as much or as little as you want
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health nursing services
- Assist the RN Clinical Supervisor with ongoing interdisciplinary assessments of the patient.
- Assist the RN Clinical Supervisor by contributing to the development, implementation, and evaluation of the plan of care, working in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Provide services to the patient, under the supervision of the RN Clinical Supervisor that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Communicate with RN Clinical Supervisor on a regular basis regarding changes in the patient's condition and/or needs.
- Assist the RN with communication to all physicians involved in the plan of care, and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) regarding the current plan of care.
- Perform procedures at a level of care standard within the medical community, scope of practice consistent with the Vocational Nursing Practice Act, and follows Agency's current policies and procedures.
- Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices. Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions.
- Instruct other health team personnel, including home health aides and the patient's family, regarding the nursing care needs and other
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Graduate of accredited practical (vocational) nursing program. Licensed as an LVN by the California Board of Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technician Examiners.
- Furnishes services under the supervision of a qualified registered nurse.
- Current CPR, health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Successful passage (80%) of Agency competency exam and core competency skills checklist.
- Minimum of one year experience within the last three years.
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.The above job ad identifies the minimal job functions and skills needed by the person or persons applied to this position. This job ad is not intended to be a complete job description and an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, duties, physical demands and skills required.Complete job description is available upon request. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.