Licensed Professional Counselor (Lpc)
Gotham Enterprises Ltd
Dallas , TX 75254
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Have a more work-life balanced lifestyle by joining our growing telehealth community! We are hiring Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Texas to provide excellent mental health care via our on-line platform. You have full control of your schedule, patient load and the ability to select patient demographics with our all-in-one platform. Patients are screened and only stable, low acuity adults are referred. You can communicate with clients through various methods such as audio and video, on-line journals and goal setting and tracking programs all available through our platform.
What we provide:
- Engaged Clients: Connect with clients who fit your area of expertise. Our clients have low acuity, suffer from anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, relationship issues, weight disorders, or needs grief counseling. There are no children or severe mental health patients on our platform.
- Flexible Schedule: Control the schedule and appointment times. Our platform will match your patient caseload and preferred patient demographics.
- Autonomy over clinical decisions: As a licensed and trained professional, use your clinical judgement and expertise to decide the most appropriate and effective treatment. You can connect with patients utilizing a various technology such as audio and video messages, journal entries, clinical worksheets, goal setting and tracking all available through our platform.
- Personalized Marketing: A personal website and profile is optimized for you based on your location, expertise, and availability.
Who should apply:
- Therapists looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform for telehealth.
- Therapists looking for a variety of ways to engage with clients.
- Therapists looking for a strong and accessible peer community, directly through the platform. With over 10,000 therapists on the platform, youll have a forum to ask and answer any questions you might have!
- Master's Degree or Doctorate in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology
- Full Independent LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) license in the state of Texas without disciplinary actions
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Working phone and PC or laptop (no tablets)
- Substantial Sign-on bonus
- Full-time counselors can make up to $100,000 per year!
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors