Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) - Multiple Opportunities
Lake Sunapee VNA
New London , NH 03257
Posted 1 week ago
We are seeking to hire three Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide trusted, compassionate and expert home care.
Job Highlights for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Get to know your individual patients in their own environment
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Maintain a high level of autonomy
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given
- Excellent benefits
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
- Strong clinical support and educational resources provided
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
Duties Highlights for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Accept visits as assigned by the RN Case Manager
- Timely completion of required documentation, adhering to agency policy, generally by the end of the day
- Follow care plan designated by RN Case Manager
- Communicate regularly with assigned RN Case Manager, including patient status changes
- Communicate patient status changes to patient’s physician
- Complete delegated tasks
- Complete medication review at each visit, reporting and documenting inconsistencies to RN Case Manager when appropriate
- Attend and participate in Case Conference/IDT Meetings regularly
- Arrive on time for meetings/education
- Practice nursing within the scope of license set by the NH Board of Nursing
- Engage in respectful communication (both verbal and written) with team members, patients, family members, and the community
- Adhere to agency wide policies
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Proof of up to date Covid-19 vaccination card to present at Orientation or engage in the exemption process prior to hire.
- Per the CDC, "A person is up to date with their Covid-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible."
- Active NH LPN License
- Homecare experience beneficial, although we will train the right individual
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice is a mid-sized agency, providing home health care, hospice, palliative and personal care services to people of all ages in 32 towns in the Lake Sunapee, Connecticut Valley and Upper Valley regions of New Hampshire.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.