Licensed Practical Nurse
Hope House, Inc.
Albany , NY 12206
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hope House, Inc. a substance abuse treatment provider with various programs that are located throughout Albany and Troy, New York. Hope House is currently seeking LPN's.
- These positions are full time evening shifts.
- They are non-exempt/hourly positions.
- We have both day shift and evening shifts available.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- The LPN will oversee medication oversight when in the building following the medication policy,
- Will deliver care in a manner that respects the patients right to privacy and confidentiality,
- Assist both the RN and the MD with medical records.
- Communicate medical information as appropriate
- Determine which issues need to be escalated to the RN or MD.
- Assist with follow up appointments and obtaining documentation from outside providers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is the policy of Hope House to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status
- LPN License is required.
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience is preferred.
The selected candidate will be subject to a background check through the Justice Center including the Staff Exclusion List, OCFS Statewide Central Registry, and a fingerprinting appointment.
11 paid holidays per calendar year
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- A generous employee contribution towards your benefits
- Benefit Buyout option if coverage is waived
- Company funded Retirement Plan
- 401k option to further save for retirement
- Flexible Savings Account offering pretax savings advantage for your uncovered medical and child care expense
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Company funded life and short-term disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program