Global Empire, LLC (GHG) is a Healthcare Staffing Company specialized in providing reliable and qualified professionals for Governmentcontracts nationwide.We arelooking for four (4) Licensed Practical Nurses III (LPN III) for the inmate population at the Federal Correctional Complex (FCC) Tucson located in Tucson, Arizona.The Federal Correctional Complex, Tucson is a United States federal prison complex for male inmates in Arizona.Available Position: Licensed Practical Nurse IIIPlace of Performance: Services will be performed in the Health Services Department of the FCC Tucson 9300 S. Wilmot Road Tucson Arizona 85756.Work Schedule: Services will be scheduled between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., five (5) days a week, between Sunday through Saturday, with a thirty minute unpaid lunch period, excluding Federal holidays. ,An estimate of forty (40) hours per week per LPN will be required.Performance Period: 5 yearsScope of Work: Provides direct patient care services in accordance with legal, ethical, and institutional standards through the evaluation of patients and therapeutic treatment as ordered by Health Services clinical staff. Performs nursing duties within the scope of the current licensure.Education and Experience Requirements: Must have graduated from an accredited Practical Nursing school or program.Shall maintain current licensure as a Practical Nurse in the State of ArizonaShall have at least 3 years of work experience as a LPN - required.JOB APPLICATION LINK:https://ghg.catsone.com/careers
VIEW JOBS8/4/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-02T00:00Overview
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Facility Staffing
Up to $30.00 per Hour / $400 Sign-On & Referral Bonuses Offered
LPN, if you want variety in your day to day work, we can help! Nursecore is passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle, and we are currently looking for LPNs to work in various facilities throughout Tucson and the surrounding areas. Our healthcare opportunities offer you a variety of meeting new patients and working in your area of expertise. As a National leader in Healthcare Services, we will find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best-helping people get better.
As a member of our healthcare team you will enjoy:
* Top Pay
* Flexible Schedules
* Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
Everyday is different for an LPN. Our Licensed Practical Nurses are offered a variety of shits in local medical facilities. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
* Current LPN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Arizona
* 1 year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
* Current CPR (live demonstration only)
* Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
* Proof of current physical completed within the last the last 12 months
* Successful completion of skills assessment specific to the area of expertise
* Fingerprint Clearance card
VIEW JOBS7/31/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-10-29T00:00Job Description
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Licensed Practical Nurse duties includes:
* Working under the supervision of the Charge/Registered Nurse, provides care, as delegated by the RN, consistent with established hospital and nursing standards,
* responsible for reporting changes in patient condition to the RN
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing care to patients.
* Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
* Perform additional duties assigned
Education and/or Experience:
* Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school of licensed vocational nursing or licensed practical nursing with current state license in good standing.
* Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as a LVN/LPN is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current state license to practice as an LPN. Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment. ACLS certification preferred within one year of employment or as available courses allow.
Cornerstone Healthcare GroupTucsonAZ
VIEW JOBS8/4/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-02T00:00A stronger bond with patients
A stronger impact on recovery
BE THE CONNECTION.
As a registered nurse (RN), you'll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectations and outcomes with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different-and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
REGISTERED NURSE (RN), INPATIENT REHABILITATION
As a registered nurse at Encompass Health channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
* Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
* View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one's physical, mental and emotional needs.
* See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
* Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
* Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
* CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
* CRRN certification preferred.
* One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
* Benefits that begin when you do.
* Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
* Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
* Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
* Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
* Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1921 W. Hospital Drive, Tucson 85704
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2017218Encompass HealthTucsonAZ