Licensed Outpatient Clinician
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Westborough , MA 01581
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Provide PHP an IOP services
Do you have experience running psychoeducation and therapeutic groups?
Do you have the ability to run psychotherapy groups?
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital (WBHH) provides psychiatric stabilization and dual diagnosis treatments for Children, Adolescents and Adult populations in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our goal is to ensure patients and their loved ones feel comfortable and are well informed regarding treatment options.
Our state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located in Westborough near the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9.
Westborough Behavioral Health is transforming mental health care and it begins with accessible and effective evidence-based therapy provided by our top-notch team of clinicians. Our Outpatient Therapists provide PHP an IOP services to all patients and their families.
- Perform comprehensive psychosocial assessment for mental health, co-occurring disorders, domestic violence and medical needs. Conduct follow-up as appropriate based on results of evaluation.
- Provides daily therapy sessions in a group. And individual sessions as needed.
- Document in client records according to established protocol, including submitting reports as needed.
- Completes Master Treatment plans as required.
- Maintain client records, including all mandated agency forms in accordance agency policy, state confidentiality and HIPPA laws. Keep all records and information confidential. Maintain confidentiality regarding privileged administrative and client information in a professional manner.
- Develops and implements therapeutic treatment plans in concert with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Demonstrates sound application of Cognitive Behavioral Theory and methodology.
- Develops and coordinates an individualized discharge plan for the patient by utilizing treatment team and written chart information to determine the patient's aftercare needs.
- Attends regular treatment team meetings to provide perspectives to total case management of the patient by discussing progress notes charts and communicating any state or local agency legal requirements with the interdisciplinary team.
- Plans and prepares required activities for patients with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Maintains the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Performs related duties, as requested.
- Upholds the Organization's ethics and customer service standards.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field
- License requirement: LMHC, LCSW, or LICSW
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in behavioral health setting, preferably in an outpatient or partial hospitalization setting.
- Able to work collaboratively with a treatment team with all providers within the hospital.
- Art therapy experience would be helpful.
- EMR experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with psychosocial assessments and treatment planning is essential.