Licensed Or Pre-Licensed Psychologist (Private Practice)
Lafayette , CA 94549
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a top-notch licensed psychologist to join our team!
Are you an excellent psychologist? Do you enjoy both therapy and assessment?
Come join a team that values:
- Excellent Supervision and Training
- Training (and life-long learning)
- Integrative assessment
- And counseling strategies that work
TheraThrive was established in 2014, and our practice continues to grow. We're seeking a psychologist based at our Lafayette office (remote during COVID-19), 15-30 flexible hours per week (full-time is possible).
Are you interested in working in a collaborative group private practice?
- You would primarily work remotely during COVID-19 (some testing may be done in-office, with many safety precautions).
- After COVID-19 (once it is safe), you would primarily work at our Lafayette office.
- After COVID-19, you could continue to offer telemental health (work from home) part of the time.
We serve all ages (children, teens, adults).
We want to foster your unique therapeutic strengths, and we encourage you to have a niche(s) that compliment our mission of serving gifted and highly sensitive people, and those with high functioning Autism.
- Possible niche ideas include: play therapy, young children, parent support/co-parenting, relationships, parenting, family, ABA, Autism, co-parenting, LGBTQ+, trauma, EMDR, groups, etc.
We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, and collaborative licensed psychologist or pre-licensed psychological assistant who will enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. The position will be employee status (not hiring a contractor). Post licensure and/or post graduate experience is preferred.
- Current State of California license (as a licensed psychologist; we will also consider your application if you have passed the EPPP and are waiting to receive your license from the BOP)
- An interest in working with clients of all ages (we serve children and adults)
- An interest in doing both assessments and psychotherapy (slow build up, with kindness and support)
- Willingness to write a comprehensive website bio to help grow your recognition in the community
- A keen interest in learning about gifted, highly sensitive, and/or Autism populations is essential
- Top-notch psychotherapy skills
- Ability and desire to work at least 15 hours per week; we serve high functioning clients, and thus 2-3 afternoon/eves or weekend hours are needed; weekend hours are available if desired
- Some technology skills (EHR and Google's G-Suite for Business)
- Experience with ADHD/executive functioning assessment, IQ/gifted assessment, ASD assessment, learning differences assessment, socioemotional/behavioral assessment
- Knowledge of DAS 2, WISC V, ADOS
- Report writing skills
A big plus if you have:
- Prior knowledge of gifted, highly sensitive populations, and/or Autism or other developmental challenges
- Particular experience/knowledge that will complement our mission of serving gifted and highly sensitive people
- Family therapy and/or parenting support experience
- Familiarity with: SB, Kaufman, ASD Interview, Sensory Profile, Conners 3, Conners, Sensory Profile, PALS, Trails, MMPI, Rorschach, Roberts, D-KEFS, WIAT-III
- Send cover letter
- Send CV/Resume
- Complete a very brief phone screen (instructions emailed to you upon receipt of resume)
- Complete our questionnaire (instructions will be emailed to you upon receipt of your resume)
Note: If we select you for an interview, we may request a de-identified assessment report sample and three professional references.
To learn about us, please see our website (TheraThrive)
We are excited to meet you!
- Stream of referrals
- Excellent supervsiion (for pre-licensed psychological assistant)
- Competitive compensation: $65-100/hr, depending upon type of service and based on experience (paid out twice per month)
- Admin hours possible
- Integrated EHR system
- Group case consultation and training events
- Opportunities to collaborate
- Comfortable and spacious boutique office space with all materials provided
- Work-from-home support and stipend during COVID-19
- Paid sick time
- 30 Quantum CE Units/year or equivalent (after 1 year)
- Bonuses possible every 6 months for part-time employees (marketing and blogging required to receive bonus)
- Full-time employees may be eligible for additional benefits, including paid time off (PTO) and great PPO health insurance plans