Licensed Nursing Assistant (Lna)
Lake Sunapee VNA
New London , NH 03257
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our core values of Community, Compassion, Empowerment, and Excellence are at the heart of our culture and everything we do.
We are seeking to hire several Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA) to provide trusted, compassionate and expert home care for our patients/clients in our community. An LNA provides personal care under the supervision of a nurse/therapist as specified on the patients plan of care or for our private pay patients.
Full time hours are available with the option to work as little or as much as youd like. You provide your availability, we fill in the blanks. Flexible schedules allow for a positive work/life balance.
What We Offer to LNAs:
- Earned time
- Health insurance for those who consistently work 30 hours or more each week
- Flexible spending account
- Retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Cell phone discount plan through Verizon
- Get to know your individual patients
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
- Excellent benefits
What You Will Do as an LNA:
- Provide hands on patient/client care
- Maintain a neat and safe environment for the patient/client
- Bathing and showering of patient/client
- Dressing of patient/client
- Grooming of patient/client
- Toileting and incontinence care for patient/client
- Meal preparation for the patient/client
- Emotional support for patient/client
- Respite care for the patient/clients family
What You Will Need as an LNA:
- Proof of up to date Covid-19 vaccination card to present at Orientation or engage in the exemption process prior to hire.
- Per the CDC, "A person is up to date with their Covid-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible."
- Active NH LNA license
- Reliable transportation
- Automobile insurance
- Physical exam within the last year
- TB shot
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice is a mid-sized agency, providing home health care, hospice, palliative and personal care services to people of all ages in 32 towns in the Lake Sunapee, Connecticut Valley and Upper Valley regions of New Hampshire.
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.