Licensed Mental Health Therapist, Virginia-Lcsw, Lmft, Or LPC
Gotham Enterprises Ltd
Blacksburg , VA 24060
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mental Health has finally become a priority and we are looking to hire licensed mental health professionals to meet that need. As part of the largest mental health platform in the company, we are tasked with helping find counselors and therapists that are motivated, experienced, and comfortable with solutions-based therapy.
Therapists will be compensated based on the time that they meet with clients. All major administrative tasks will be handled by our staff, allowing you to do what you do best, treating clients. We will handle referrals and appointment scheduling, as well as all billing and accounting duties. Your role is to focus on the patient!
- Conducting individual psychotherapy over telemedicine
- Developing therapeutic treatment plans
- Must be an independently licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT, or LPC)
- Masters degree
- Have a desire to learn and share experience among a diverse team of both clinical and non-clinical colleagues
- Are open to learning new skills!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Earn up to $100,000 a year working full time.
- Earn up to $60,000 a year working part time.
- There is a VERY significant Sign-On Bonus when you see your 1st client within 2 weeks.
- Receive a monthly stipend to cover medical, dental, and vision (after 2 consecutive months of full-time status).
- Flexible schedule: Work as little as 5 hours a week or up to 40+ hours a week. This role can supplement your current income or become a full-time position.
- Consistent and unlimited referrals: Full clinical caseload can be guaranteed within 2 weeks.
- Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise. Connect with clients predominately through Video Chat. There are also thousands of worksheets, shared journal entries, and many other features to utilize with your clients.
- All clients are screened - stable and low acuity. 70% of the clients on the platform are women under the age of 35 who may be dealing with depression, anxiety, work stress, relationship issues, weight disorders, etc.
Apply today to get started!