Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Florida)
Orlando , FL
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mantra Health works to increase access to high-quality mental health services for college students through telehealth. Through this role, you will be joining a team seeking to provide wraparound services to address the growing demand of student mental health services. As a licensed counselor, you will provide therapeutic services that include; establish open lines of communication to students with mental or emotional struggles, provide prevention-oriented therapy, develop/implement individualized treatment plans, collaborate with additional treatment providers/university care team, complete necessary documentation, and attend provider meetings or supervision.
- Diverse student population within the average age range of 16-22 years old struggling commonly with mood disturbances (anxiety/depression), adjustment disorders, ADHD symptoms, and/or PTSD symptoms.
- Mantra Health does not treat severe mental illness (schizophrenia, psychosis, and severe substance use disorder). Referrals are provided with outside agencies by our care navigation team to ensure needed intensive treatment is accessible to these clients.
About Mantra Health & Wellround Provider Group
Wellround Provider Group works exclusively with Mantra Health, a telemental health company. We've built a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions, offering psychotherapy & psychiatry evaluations (if needed) and ongoing care by thoughtfully combining people, technology, and data. Mantra is founded by a Columbia University psychiatrist (Dr. Ravi Shah) and two former startup operators and venture capitalists. Wellrounds Medical Director is a psychiatrist who previously worked at both Colorado State University and Michigan State University (Dr. Nora Feldpausch).
Fast-growing agency serving nationally to promote optimal well-being and mental health for college students. Through innovative mental healthcare the Wellround Provider Group partners with Mantra Health by embracing the intricacies of mental health services that include, but are not limited to, telepsychiatry, teletherapy, symptom severity monthly assessments, psychological evaluations, and case management. A diverse team of mental health providers, clinical operations, engineering, and 24/7 support to ensure both staff and clients needs are met.
- Licensed mental health therapist (e.g. LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or other independent mental health license) in FL. Other states a plus
- At least two years direct clinical experience outside training programs
- Training in evidence-based psychotherapy (CBT, supportive therapy, MBCT, etc). Trauma-informed experience is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills for communicating with external partners and clients
- Possesses quality computer connected video camera, and a good internet connection
- Conduct 45 - 60 minute initial evaluation sessions, remotely, through HIPAA-compliant video
- Conduct follow up therapy visits using evidence-based practices
- Collaborate with Medical Director as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with an interdisciplinary team of providers to share treatment plan information when needed
- Implement services to ensure multiculturally competent care is delivered
- Competitive and guaranteed pay! You get paid for the number of hours you work, even if you don't have a full caseload.
- Available 15-20 hours a week
- Pick the hours you see clients that work best for you and your schedule
- Clinical autonomy with clients. Use the evidence based practices that work best for your clients and for you as a mental health provider
- Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included at no cost to providers
- Practice from the comfort of your home or office
- Case conferences with our medical director, who is a psychiatrist with over 15 years in college mental health at world class universities
- Patient Navigator Service support to help clients who may need additional community supports, or local community-based referrals
- Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and track progress easily
- Large focus on clinical work. No need to worry about referrals or overhead - we help build your caseload and support billing and insurance barriers and administrative duties
- Insurance paneling service provided (credentialing paperwork is all done by our team!)
- Collaboration platform to support information sharing and communication with other medical provider in the care of the patient
- Best-in-class all-in-one platform for seamless telemental health, messaging patients, and analytics and caseload tracking