Licensed Mental Health Professional - Admissions
Children's Recovery Center
Norman , OK 73071
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Works in the admission department and completes the LMHP assessments.
- Assists in managing phone calls and referrals from both clients and other facilitates in the community.
- Clinical lead for the admissions team.
- Maintains a safe, trauma-informed environment for clients, families and staff.
- Requires a Master’s degree in Behavioral Science and three years’ experience working with clients who have both mental illness and addiction issues or in a position with a dual emphasis.
- Must possess a license as an LADC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LBP, or a similar license in a behavioral health field.
- Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Days - $45,000+ annually
- Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
- Flexible Spending Account
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE